The Office Season 3

As if this muthafucka needed an introduction. But in case you be one dense ass bitch, I'll spell it out for ya - Any and all rants about any and all things can be directed to this here forum. Rant on mah brothas!

Moderators: Gomer, Asshander

Jack's raging bile duct
Small Time Hustla'

The Office Season 3

Post by Jack's raging bile duct » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:05 pm

I just picked up the office season 3 dvd gift set at best buy. Its actually pretty cool! comes with a dundie award and a dwight bobble head. Not sure if i needed the stuff it came with but its kinda kewl to have. The dundie is probably the a pretty good size and the bobble head is a lil smaller than i thought it would be but what can you expect! anywho best buy didnt have a lot of the gift sets so if you want it id suggest stopping by ASAP. and a smiley face for fun! :D

Here's What I Got!
Well im in business! Business of kickin your ass! And let me tell ya! Business is booming! Im open for business! Business of given you the business............up your butt!

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 pm

That Dundie would sure would look good on my desk at work.

Jack's raging bile duct
Small Time Hustla'

Post by Jack's raging bile duct » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:02 pm

haha it would! and its not tiny!
Well im in business! Business of kickin your ass! And let me tell ya! Business is booming! Im open for business! Business of given you the business............up your butt!