AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh!!!!!!!

As if this muthafucka needed an introduction. But in case you be one dense ass bitch, I'll spell it out for ya - Any and all rants about any and all things can be directed to this here forum. Rant on mah brothas!

Moderators: Gomer, Asshander

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh!!!!!!!

Post by Devil's Child » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:00 pm

Can this idiot not form a single, complete thought?

Dubya explains the virtues of his Social Security plan, Tampa, Florida, Feb. 4, 2005:
WOMAN IN AUDIENCE: I don't really understand. How is it the new [Social Security] plan is going to fix that problem?

DUBYA: Because the -- all which is on the table begins to address the big cost drivers. For example, how benefits are calculated, for example, is on the table. Whether or not benefits rise based upon wage increases or price increases. There's a series of parts of the formula that are being considered. And when you couple that, those different cost drivers, affecting those -- changing those with personal accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more likely to be -- or closer delivered to what has been promised. Does that make any sense to you? It's kind of muddled.
NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

He continues:
Look, there's a series of things that cause the -- like, for example, benefits are calculated based upon the increase of wages, as opposed to the increase of prices. Some have suggested that we calculate -- the benefits will rise based upon inflation, as opposed to wage increases. There is a reform that would help solve the red if that were put into effect. In other words, how fast benefits grow, how fast the promised benefits grow, if those -- if that growth is affected, it will help on the red.
Cover your ears...I need to scream again...AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh!!!!!!! I cannot for the life of me understand how someone with such an awful ability to form thoughts and speak could ever hold public office.

Hey, I just had a brillant idea...the White House should dig up Mrs. Hoff to teach Georgie grammer, sentence structure, and rhetoric. And how about some etymology for good measure?

:twisted:
"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Devil's Child » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:20 pm

In continuing the insanity, another WTFF from the Bush camp. If you think you have any threads of sanity in your body or functioning neurons in your brain, please fry them by reading this!

:twisted:
"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Devil's Child » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:34 pm

My rant continues:
DUBYA: Mary is with us. Mary Mornin. How are you, Mary?
MS. MORNIN: I'm fine.
DUBYA: Good. Okay, Mary, tell us about yourself.
MS. MORNIN: Okay, I'm a divorced, single mother with three grown, adult children. I have one child, Robbie, who is mentally challenged, and I have two daughters.
. . .
DUBYA: There's a certain comfort to know that the promises made will be kept by the government.
MS. MORNIN: Yes.
DUBYA: And so thank you for asking that. You don't have to worry.
MS. MORNIN: That's good, because I work three jobs and I feel like I contribute.
DUBYA: You work three jobs?
MS. MORNIN: Three jobs, yes.
DUBYA: Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. Get any sleep?

Dubya takes pride in the fact that in America, this woman has to work three jobs to stay afloat, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005