Fuck FUckity FUCK FUCK FUCKIN MOTHERFUCK!

As if this muthafucka needed an introduction. But in case you be one dense ass bitch, I'll spell it out for ya - Any and all rants about any and all things can be directed to this here forum. Rant on mah brothas!

Moderators: Gomer, Asshander

The Clit Commander
Disciple of Shaft

Fuck FUckity FUCK FUCK FUCKIN MOTHERFUCK!

Post by The Clit Commander » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:56 pm

So Im swimming on Sunday and I get out of the pool and my back starts hurting real bad. I take it easy Sunday but the pain keeps getting worse. Monday morning Im unable to get out of bed. I call the doctor and drag my ass out of bed TTuesday morning to go in and get checked out. A couple of xrays later, they determine that I have a herniated lumbar disc in my lower back and a fragmented disc in the lumbar portion of my back. Basically the disc in my back is pinching my siatica nerve and sending pain to my back and down my left leg. I have to go for 1 month of physical therapy and at that point we'll decide if I need surgery. I dont understand how I wouldnt need surgery if part of my disc is fragmented since there are pieces of disc and bone floating around in my back. So the Dr. has me on muscle relaxants to ease my back muscles, and pain killers for the nerve, which don't help for dick. This sucks balls. I may need to go on disability as well because of this. Im not a very happy camper...

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:01 pm

Ouch. Was this something that had been around for a while, or was it caused by the swimming? Physical therapy bites, from what I've heard anyway. Surgery would definately suck. That'd probably knock you out of commission for a while. Does this mean you're off of work for a month or more? How are they handling that?

Speaking of which, did you ever finish up that office transition thing you were talking about a while back? And have you completely forsaken instant messaging? I've not seen you on in forever.

The Clit Commander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by The Clit Commander » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:38 pm

Im gonna be out of work for at least the next 2 weeks. The original injury was hockey related, but I majorly reaggrivated it this weekend. If I go in for surgery, I'll be out 2-6 weeks plus rehab, so at least 3-4 months and thats if surgery works. Ive done physical therapy before for my knee and its a pain in the ass, but I'll be doing alot of stretching and range of motion exercises.

As for work, they have put off the move until the end of the year. Ive been doing work on it, but not its been quiet lately. I talked to my boss this afternoon, and he was cool with it. He said they are gonna try and put me on temporary disability for a couple of weeks and go from there. If I go fulltime disability, I'll get about half my paycheck, so fuck that. If I have surgery, I will be out on disability for a while. This sucks balls. This will probably fuck with my promotion at work, just because Im not around as much anymore. Im in a real shitty mood as you might expect...

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Asshander » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:22 pm

Well, um, er...ouch. That sucks. One of my step-brothers just had surgery recently for a hernia, but I don't think it was that bad. Either way, that sucks.

Hope taking it easy for a couple of weeks helps.