Mini rant

As if this muthafucka needed an introduction. But in case you be one dense ass bitch, I'll spell it out for ya - Any and all rants about any and all things can be directed to this here forum. Rant on mah brothas!

Moderators: Gomer, Asshander

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Mini rant

Post by Asshander » Tue May 27, 2003 7:56 pm

I would have done this last night, but after a weekend of going to bed late, eating junk, drinking crap, etc., I really just wanted to take a shower, shave, get something to eat and drink (still crap, mind you) and just veg. So, here we go now.

I came home yesterday to find that my tablet had been violated. I packed all of my shit up and left it lying on the bed Friday since I would obviously have no use for it during a lan party (tablet Doom?). Well, I should have known better, considering there's precedent for bad things happening to items left on my bed.

Anyhow, against my better judgement, I left it there, and when I came home last night, the first thing that came out of my mouth was a resigned "fuck." I have since taken care of the problem, but I'll leave you to see exactly what happened.

I will warn you that it is pretty disturbing. You may not want to be eating when you look. I've at least learned my lesson. Again. Enjoy.

Poor, poor tablet.

(In case geocities is being dumb, reload it a couple times, or delete the "l" at the end and type it in again and manually go to the location.)

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Wed May 28, 2003 8:21 am

Hm, tried a couple of times and it insisted that the page could not be found. Damn you geocities.

I have an idea of what happened though. If it's what I think, you can email it to me and we can make it the new forum logo! Or not.

Hellraiser
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Hellraiser » Wed May 28, 2003 2:36 pm

I too tried with no success. I notice that we have a messaging setup with this forum. hmmm...

The Clit Commander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by The Clit Commander » Wed May 28, 2003 3:21 pm

Depending on the size of the image, you should be able to load it directly to the BB software. I think 20kb is the size limit, but that should work.