Minor Update

Somethin' on dis here forum site dat just ain't kosher wit you? Think of some new dope-ass color scheme? Gots an idea fo' a sweet new forum? Den dis here be da place to post all o' dat shiznat! Word is bond.

Moderator: Gomer

Gomer

Minor Update

Post by Gomer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:20 pm

In the process of updating to the latest version of phpBB and adding a new style, I managed to royally fuck a few things up on the server (accidentally deleting/overwriting a bunch of shit - oops!). Everything oughtta be fixed now, but if you notice anything funky, please let me know.

Also, the new style has a few things I like, such as:
- Clicking on the board title takes you back to the index (that was probably the most annoying thing with the old style IMO)
- Quoted text seems to be easier to read now
- It's easier to spot when a new topic has popped up (the "New Post" icon on the old style was a little hard to distinguish from the "No New Posts" icon)

Anyway, lemme know if you notice any shenanigans.

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Re: Minor Update

Post by Devil's Child » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:58 am

Took a test drive thru the updated forum and looked good IMO :clap:

Also liked the improvements with the new style. :thumbup:

:twisted:
"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Gomer

Re: Minor Update

Post by Gomer » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:44 am

Cool. I see you noticed a few of the new smilies I added too. :shock:

I seem to be having some weird caching issues on my machine at work here. For example, all of the smiley images (the ones that appear to the left when you post) loaded properly yesterday, yet today half of them were pointing to different file names. Wacky...