Happy 42nd birthday Jesus!

The saga of Jobu's online alter ego, and his quest to be a complete and total social whore.

Moderator: Gomer

Gomer

Happy 42nd birthday Jesus!

Post by Gomer » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:22 pm

So after not having checked on Jesus for months (possibly years) I realized he just had a birthday the other day. Decided to go check on him - surely after months and months of inactivity, none of his "friends" would bother wishing him a happy birthday, right?
189 friends posted on your timeline for your birthday.
:lol:

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Re: Happy 42nd birthday Jesus!

Post by Devil's Child » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Wowzers!

:twisted:
"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Jesus just turned 44 yesterday! Boy does time fly. He hasn't logged into Facebook in forever, surely his friends will have forgotten him, right?
170 friends posted on your Timeline for your birthday.
:lol:

Only 4800 friends these days. Not as big of a social whore as he used to be.

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Devil's Child » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:53 am

Were the posts merely "Happy Birthday Jesus" or did anyone put more effort into it?

:twisted:
"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Devil's Child wrote:Were the posts merely "Happy Birthday Jesus" or did anyone put more effort into it?
Quite varied actually, tho it wouldn't surprise me if many were scripts that spout the same "unique" Happy Birthday message to anyone who is a friend of the owner of the script.

Hellraiser
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Hellraiser » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm

I haven't come across any "Jesus" friends on other social apps lately. Wondering now if some of the ones I came across in the past were bots that tried to get a ton of friends and Jesus was very open and accepting.

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:51 am

Hellraiser wrote:I haven't come across any "Jesus" friends on other social apps lately. Wondering now if some of the ones I came across in the past were bots that tried to get a ton of friends and Jesus was very open and accepting.
This makes me sad. I was truly hoping for Jesus to create a love connection for you on one of the online dating sites. Think of the stories you could tell your grandkids about how you and grams met! :D