Tight Science (and vaguely related) gear

Posts pertaining to the titans of metal! \m/

Moderators: Gomer, Asshander

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Tight Science (and vaguely related) gear

Post by Asshander » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:40 pm

I'm working on getting rid of some stuff and figured I'd ask if anyone wants anything. I think I have a few things that may belong to peeps (music stands, a microphone, and a small amp in the closet come to mind), but most of it is stuff we collectively used.

So, without further ado, is anyone interested in the following:
  • Roland TDK-9 drums. These are my old drums (snare, three toms, hi-hat, two cymbals, kick). I'd give you a smoking deal if you do. Seriously, like $100 or something. You just need a kick pedal, otherwise, everything else is there. Hell, I may even give you a drum throne.
  • Zoom H2 handheld recorder. This is what we used with the original recordings. While it wasn't able to accurately capture the awesomeness we created, it did a pretty good job.
  • PreSonus Firestudio Project. Has something like 8 inputs and uses Firewire 400. If you want this and need a computer that has a Firewire 400 port you can have the computer we used to record with--just supply your own HDD/SDD.
  • Microphone/input splitters.
  • Whiteboards. There's the small one (3'x1.5' or whatever) and the giant one (6'x4' or whatever it is). I suppose these may be a "return to sender" scenario, but if Hellraiser doesn't want them back then they're up for grabs.
And unrelated, but I'll ask anyway
  • Miscellaenous monitors (all LCDs) and old video cards. I've got a bunch of each and, in the case of some, I'd cut you a really good deal or just tell you to take it.
If multiple peeps want some of the community items, I guess you need to figure it out. Otherwise, if no one wants any of this stuff, I'm either going to donate it somewhere, sell it off, or take it to the e-waste place. It's gathering dust and I want to get the space back.

Gomer

Re: Tight Science (and vaguely related) gear

Post by Gomer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:39 pm

I'm interested in the PreSonus. Seems a shame to just junk that or give it away. Not that I can think of anything useful I'll use it for in the immediate future.

Might find some use for at least one of the whiteboards if nobody else is interested.

Hellraiser
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Hellraiser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Feel free to have the whiteboard. If the large one I brought remains unwanted, I can swing by and pick it up. I have access to a dumpster.

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Asshander » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Gomer wrote:I'm interested in the PreSonus. Seems a shame to just junk that or give it away. Not that I can think of anything useful I'll use it for in the immediate future.

Might find some use for at least one of the whiteboards if nobody else is interested.
In the absence of anyone saying anything otherwise, and in Hellraiser not being interested in the whiteboards, I'm going to say they're yours (whichever board you want, that is).

Last call on the other stuff on the list. I'm going to sell/donate/whatever for anything left behind.