So, without further ado, is anyone interested in the following:
- Roland TDK-9 drums. These are my old drums (snare, three toms, hi-hat, two cymbals, kick). I'd give you a smoking deal if you do. Seriously, like $100 or something. You just need a kick pedal, otherwise, everything else is there. Hell, I may even give you a drum throne.
- Zoom H2 handheld recorder. This is what we used with the original recordings. While it wasn't able to accurately capture the awesomeness we created, it did a pretty good job.
- PreSonus Firestudio Project. Has something like 8 inputs and uses Firewire 400. If you want this and need a computer that has a Firewire 400 port you can have the computer we used to record with--just supply your own HDD/SDD.
- Microphone/input splitters.
- Whiteboards. There's the small one (3'x1.5' or whatever) and the giant one (6'x4' or whatever it is). I suppose these may be a "return to sender" scenario, but if Hellraiser doesn't want them back then they're up for grabs.
- Miscellaenous monitors (all LCDs) and old video cards. I've got a bunch of each and, in the case of some, I'd cut you a really good deal or just tell you to take it.