Baja Fresh

Dis be da place to let all yo' homies know a lil' sumpin' sumpin' bout any fine delicacies you done been takin' in as of late. Not so much fo' eating establishments, but mo' fo' praisin/bitchin about specific food items you done consumed.

Moderator: Gomer

The Clit Commander
Disciple of Shaft

Baja Fresh

Post by The Clit Commander » Thu May 08, 2003 11:21 am

I dont know if you guys have one out in AV, so I figured Id do a quick little write up on it. Basically its this fresh mexican food restaurant that they have in malls and what not. Small place, quick turn around. They have lots of grilled meats (chicken, steak, fish) and the regular mexican cuisine. Its generally around $6-$12 depending on what you get. I normally get a burrito which is pretty good. I get it with mixed meat (both steak and chicken), rice, cheese, and thassit. i get a bunch of the super hot sauce that they have there and go to town. Its definitely some good eating. Highly recommended. They also have something called Enchilado style where they put enchilada sauce and cheese on the burrito. Its damn tasty. Highly recommended. Then again, they probably have like 5 of these up there and you all have been to them a bunch. Good food...

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Asshander » Thu May 08, 2003 1:06 pm

There's one here that I know of, but I've never been there. My sister has recommended them to me before, but I'm not normally in the mood for Mexican, but I kind of have been lately. May have to give it a whirl...

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Thu May 08, 2003 2:07 pm

Yeah, right by Best Buy out here they have one. Marsha and I have been meaning to try it ever since it opened - which was probably like 2 years ago now, haha. Might have to motivate ourselves further now.

Ketch
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Ketch » Fri May 09, 2003 7:19 am

Yeah I have been there a few times. It's not bad, pretty good sometimes. The biggest reason I don't go there is that I really am not in the mood for Mexican food that often, and if I am, it seems I am never on that side of town and do the Taco Bell/Del Taco thing. But yeah, all things considered, it's pretty good.
"if you can't spot the sucker in your first thirty minutes at the table, then YOU are the sucker" - Rounders

The Clit Commander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by The Clit Commander » Fri May 09, 2003 7:55 am

Its definitely worth checking out. Its about 1000 times better then DelTacoBell. I eat there once a week. Its definitely one of my top 5 favorite places to eat. Always decent food, and theres always a ton of chicks hangin around them down here at least. Thats always a bonus..