The Worst Mickey D's EVER!!!

Dis be da place to let all yo' homies know a lil' sumpin' sumpin' bout any fine delicacies you done been takin' in as of late. Not so much fo' eating establishments, but mo' fo' praisin/bitchin about specific food items you done consumed.

Moderator: Gomer

Jack's raging bile duct
Small Time Hustla'

The Worst Mickey D's EVER!!!

Post by Jack's raging bile duct » Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:32 pm

Theres a mcdonalds on ave k off 10th west now mcdonalds claims to have fast food but this one doesnt get it ive been there waiting 20 mins to get my food and all i ordered was like a #2 i mean how long does it take to make two cheesebugers and some fries i can tell you it shouldnt take 20 damn minutes the only thing that makes it worth waiting is this cute lil asain chick who works there my suggestion is if you wanna goto a mickey d's and you're in that area goto cj's even burger king if you must i swear during the interview at this mcdonalds if you have an IQ higher than 62 you're over qualified aight PEACE!
Well im in business! Business of kickin your ass! And let me tell ya! Business is booming! Im open for business! Business of given you the business............up your butt!

Gomer

Post by Gomer » Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:49 am

IQ of 62? I think Forrest Gump had a higher IQ than that.

I dunno that I've been to the McDs on 10th west and K - but I'll make sure I stear clear of there from now on.