Gino's is cloning

Now here by popular demand, dis muthafucka' be where all mah homies straight come ta talk 'bout they fine dining experiences. Did dat place have some FINE grub? Or was they tryin ta playa-hate on yo' crazy-phat ass?

Moderator: Gomer

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Gino's is cloning

Post by Devil's Child » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 am

Forgot to mention at dinner last night that the owner's of Gino's in Lancaster have bought Eduardo's and, evidently will be turning it into another Gino's location. Awesome news IMO :D . Gino's rocks! Too bad the new site is prolly further away from me than the flagship location (didn't actually calculate the distance, just seemed that way in my head).

Side note: Also heard that when they went in to inspect the place after purchase it was Ramsay-expletive-worthy in terms of vileness. Image "I'VE EATEN HERE!"

:twisted:
"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Gomer

Re: Gino's is cloning

Post by Gomer » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm

When I first saw your post I thought it said "Gino's is closing" - glad to see that's not the case.

Didn't care for Eduardo's after their last change of ownership. Hopefully this will be a more positive change.

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Asshander » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Gomer wrote:When I first saw your post I thought it said "Gino's is closing" - glad to see that's not the case.
I thought the exact same thing and was about to start crying or go on a murderous rampage. Phew.

Also not sure if that's any closer, but it does mean I can stop and pick up a pizza or calzone on my way home once they get rolling. Now, if only they'd move into QH it'd be heaven.

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Devil's Child » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:36 am

Gomer wrote:When I first saw your post I thought it said "Gino's is closing" - glad to see that's not the case.
I first titled this post "Gino's WES-SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!" not recalling where Eduardo's was located; after looking it up, I decided to change the title; while technically on the westside of Palmdale, it is by less than a mile and isn't that much closer to our neck of the woods. :ugeek:

"I hope you like Norwegian black metal, because I don't do earbuds." -- Rolph, The Office, Season 9, episode 13

Devil's Child
Disciple of Shaft

Post by Devil's Child » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:11 am

FYI: AV Press reported that yesterday was the opening of Gino's Palmdale.