Steam Summer Sale 2017

Straight outta compton style news/reviews o' da dopest ass games you done been woopin' ass on. Represent!

Moderator: Gomer

Gomer

Steam Summer Sale 2017

Post by Gomer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Is officially on! Got the notification on my phone and saw that almost everything on my wishlist was currently on sale. :shock:

Doubt I'll go hog wild, but might take the opportunity to grab a title or two I've been on the fence about. Maybe I'll try to find some VR games worth burning money on as well.

Hellraiser
Disciple of Shaft

Re: Steam Summer Sale 2017

Post by Hellraiser » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:15 am

My backlog of games is so long, I doubt I would get to any brand new games any time soon. I figure if I dont buy any this time, they will be onsale again in the future.

Thinking really hard about a few though. I liked the Mafia III demo and for 15 bucks its a steal for a less than a year old 60 game.
Interested in Rime and Ori and the blind forest but I kinda want to buy physical xbox one disc so I can resell the on amazon or loan them out when I complete them.
Also interested in 12 is better than 6 but it is soo cheap I feel that it can be picked up in the future.

Will probably complete the latest Walking Dead Tale Tell game this weekend.

Decisions, decisions.

Edit - Ended up grabbing all the the Hitman games. I already have multiple copies of them in disc form but for less than ten bucks for 5 games, I can keep them stored in my steam library.

Asshander
Disciple of Shaft

Re: Steam Summer Sale 2017

Post by Asshander » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:49 am

I looked at my wishlist once. I haven't looked at all since then at either my wishlist, or at the store in general. I think that means I'm missing out on collecting cards (boo hoo?) and also won't be buying anything.

My Steam library is far larger than it should be now with so many games unfinished, let alone never installed. Still have another 100+ hours to go in Mass Effect Andromeda, and now the Necromancer has been released for Diablo 3 and I'd like to give that a try.

I need to take a lifetime off of work so I can get this stuff done.